Hello:) This is my second video: Hot glue cow charm
I am in love with kawaii charms but they are usually made of polymer clay which is expensive and difficult to find where I live. So I experimented with hot glue which is an inexpensive and easy way of making these charms.
I was inspired to make hot glue charms after watching a video by Innova Crafts. Please visit and subscribe to her channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5R0wgIYygsLVRwaKtSSGVA
Materials required: A tiny piece of craft foam, Hot glue, Scissors, Nail Polish (White, Light pink, Black and Clear), An eyepin/clip/ring/keychain depending on how you plan to use the charm
Please note that I use cheap nail polishes for these charms or nail polish which I no longer use on my nails.
You can download the below given template:
You can also follow me on my FB page
You can write to thecraftymuffins@gmail.com if you have any craft ideas and would like me to try out.
Happy Crafting:)
I am in love with kawaii charms but they are usually made of polymer clay which is expensive and difficult to find where I live. So I experimented with hot glue which is an inexpensive and easy way of making these charms.
I was inspired to make hot glue charms after watching a video by Innova Crafts. Please visit and subscribe to her channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5R0wgIYygsLVRwaKtSSGVA
Materials required: A tiny piece of craft foam, Hot glue, Scissors, Nail Polish (White, Light pink, Black and Clear), An eyepin/clip/ring/keychain depending on how you plan to use the charm
Please note that I use cheap nail polishes for these charms or nail polish which I no longer use on my nails.
You can download the below given template:
You can also follow me on my FB page
You can write to thecraftymuffins@gmail.com if you have any craft ideas and would like me to try out.
Happy Crafting:)

Comments
Post a Comment